Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good Day?? :/

   Sup. So yesterday I had my drivers test and I PASSED :) , so I was really excited and all. It was my first attempt as well ;D
   However, my sister was not crazy about it because she didn't have her license yet and she failed TWICE... Which I feel really bad about, but ya know what that has nothing to do with me, and I don't think just because I'm younger than her that I shouldn't get mine until she does. That's just not fair to me, so I went for it anyway.
   Well I didn't want to tell her, but of course she came home and asked me if I got it and I said kind of mellowly, "yes...." and then she just exploded. She started yelling at me and my mom and she was insulting me and my intelligence and just really hurting my feelings. I know why, but just because she feels that way doesn't mean she has to be such a bitch about it. I'm like afraid to drive now if she knows about it. She's not mad at the moment, but I don't think I want to mention it around her anytime soon. I mean, this is the first good thing that has happened to me in a VERY long time, especially after not getting the job and just feeling kind of useless.
   Yes, I know she probably feels the same way and I understand, but while she was yelling and rabelrousing, I just sat there and did not say a single word. I was so upset. Here I was thinking this was awesome that I had this new freedom, and right when I get home I just feel like crap again.
   Can't wait for college; if I even get in. (That's a different matter for another day.)
-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment